Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Community Staff Nurse (Adult Services)
Ealing (Full Time, Permanent) £25,681 - £33,057 / Year (+ Benefits)
Community Staff Nurse (Adult Services) - Ealing, Greater London,
Location: Brent and Ealing
Salary: £25,681 - £33,057 Per Annum
Description: Our client is one of the largest integrated NHS Trusts in the country employing more than 9,000 staff with a budget of more than £670 million a year. They are the first Trust of its kind to provide complete hospital-based and community healthcare services to a combined population of 930,000 in the boroughs of Brent, Harrow and Ealing.
As a Community Staff Nurse you will work under the supervision of the District Nurse as part of the community nursing team to provide skilled nursing care for patients in a variety of community settings
Person Specification: Registered Nurse (NMC Registered or awaiting pin)
* Evidence of negotiating and liaising with multi-disciplinary teams.
* Evidence of teaching members of staff/patients/carers.
* Knowledge of NMC code of professional conduct and ethics including PREP.
* Knowledge of Primary Health Care.
* Knowledge of risks involved in working in the community and how to manage resources to alleviate potential risks.
* Have an understanding of equal opportunities and its application to practice.
* Ability to organise and prioritise allocated workload working independently, within a team and with the wider primary care team.
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally, in writing and electronically.
* Ability to assess a situation and act appropriately.
* Knowledge of the government legislation pertaining to the care of older people.
* Knowledge of available evidence and the ability to implement to practice.
Knowledge of clinical supervision and the ability to reflect in and on practice.
Benefits: All employees know just how much they are valued. That’s why they provide a great benefits package that includes: training and development, generous annual leave, pension, childcare and nurseries, accommodation, travel loans, salary sacrifice car schemes, parking and many others